locating homesteads

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 19 7:38 PM
      Can anyone in this group tell me where this homestead
      is located? This land was homestead in 1896 by John
      H. Miles, which is my grandfather, at least I think
      this is my grandfather.

      Legal Land Description:
      # Aliquot Parts Block # Base Line Fractional Section
      Township Range Section #
      1 SWSE HUNTSVILLE No 2S 10E 19
      2 W´┐ŻNE HUNTSVILLE No 2S 10E 3
      3 SENE HUNTSVILLE No 2S 10E 3