locating homesteads

  • Sam McDowell
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 19, 2003
      Can anyone in this group tell me where this homestead
      is located? This land was homestead in 1896 by John
      H. Miles, which is my grandfather, at least I think
      this is my grandfather.

      Legal Land Description:
      # Aliquot Parts Block # Base Line Fractional Section
      Township Range Section #
      1 SWSE HUNTSVILLE No 2S 10E 19
      2 W´┐ŻNE HUNTSVILLE No 2S 10E 3
      3 SENE HUNTSVILLE No 2S 10E 3