Re: [jacksongenealogy] Young and Rash

  • Bud and Sandy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2003
      Hi Sheila,

      Sorry it took so long to reply back to you. There was an illness in our family and I had to go out of state and help out. Just returned and I am trying to catch up.

      I would love any info you would be willing to share with me. I would also know how I could get this book.

      Thank you for your time and help.

      Sandy
      noordhof@...