Re: [jacksongenealogy] Book - "The Stevenson Story"

  • Sylvia King
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003
      Sheila, Thanks.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "SHEILA MCCLOUD" <s_mccloud@...>
      To: <jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Book - "The Stevenson Story"

      > Irby---no mentions in index but I thought I might mention that there are
      Irbys in Chattannoga (even a big company names Irby)and N Georgia now---prob
      related Wallace names mentioned are -Teenie, Henry B., Mary Ella, Mary
      Vance, William, William and Lavinia Elizabeth Parker Wallace. Haynes/Haines
      mentioned are Josephine. There are also Hames,- Andy, Isaac and John. And
      there are Hays, - May, William and William J. and Nicholas.

      > Sylvia King <kingirby@...> wrote:Are there any references to
      IRBY, WALLACE or Haynes/HAINES? Sylvia King

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003
        Thanks so much, Clay, for the EUSTACE info.
        Velma