Re: [jacksongenealogy] Book - "The Stevenson Story"

  • SHEILA MCCLOUD
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30 8:02 PM
      Irby---no mentions in index but I thought I might mention that there are Irbys in Chattannoga (even a big company names Irby)and N Georgia now---prob related Wallace names mentioned are -Teenie, Henry B., Mary Ella, Mary Vance, William, William and Lavinia Elizabeth Parker Wallace. Haynes/Haines mentioned are Josephine. There are also Hames,- Andy, Isaac and John. And there are Hays, - May, William and William J. and Nicholas.

      Sylvia King <kingirby@...> wrote:Are there any references to IRBY, WALLACE or Haynes/HAINES? Sylvia King
      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Book - "The Stevenson Story"

      > There are a lot of Grahams. Capt. Graham, Seph Graham, Ann Graham, Dr.
      > Michael Graham, Emaline Graham, Flavious Graham, George Graham, Hope
      Graham and many
      > more.
      > Robert

    • Sylvia King
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003
        Sheila, Thanks.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • vrgfdonna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003
          Thanks so much, Clay, for the EUSTACE info.
          Velma