Book - "The Stevenson Story"

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 29, 2003
      Sheila,

      Would you mind looking in the book for EUSTACES or GRAHAMS?

      Thanks very much!

      Velma

    • SHEILA MCCLOUD

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
          Thanks so much. Think I'll check with them about one.
          Thanks again!
          Velma

        • RKi4222422@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
            There are a lot of Grahams. Capt. Graham, Seph Graham, Ann Graham, Dr.
            Michael Graham, Emaline Graham, Flavious Graham, George Graham, Hope Graham and many
            more.
            Robert

          • vrgfdonna@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
              Robert,
              Thanks so much. Hope some of them are mine! The George, I imagine, is for
              sure. I'm very surprised there are no EUSTACES, though.
              Appreciate it!
              Velma

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                Jackson Co. AL

                Eustace
                1840 Census
                Joseph N.
                1870 Census
                Minerva Big Coon P.O.

                Eustice
                1870
                James Scottsboro P.O.
                Maigaret J. Scottsboro P.O.
                1860
                Sarah Div No 4
                1830 Thomas E of 4th Range

                Eustic
                1860
                J.S. Div No 4

                Estace
                1860
                Elizabeth Dist No 3
                1870
                Rubin Scottsboro P.O.
                Elizabeth Scottsboro P.O.

              • Sylvia King
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                  Are there any references to IRBY, WALLACE or Haynes/HAINES? Sylvia King
                  > There are a lot of Grahams. Capt. Graham, Seph Graham, Ann Graham, Dr.
                  > Michael Graham, Emaline Graham, Flavious Graham, George Graham, Hope
                  Graham and many
                  > more.
                  > Robert

                • SHEILA MCCLOUD
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                    Irby---no mentions in index but I thought I might mention that there are Irbys in Chattannoga (even a big company names Irby)and N Georgia now---prob related Wallace names mentioned are -Teenie, Henry B., Mary Ella, Mary Vance, William, William and Lavinia Elizabeth Parker Wallace. Haynes/Haines mentioned are Josephine. There are also Hames,- Andy, Isaac and John. And there are Hays, - May, William and William J. and Nicholas.

                    Sylvia King <kingirby@...> wrote:Are there any references to IRBY, WALLACE or Haynes/HAINES? Sylvia King
                    Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 10:41 AM

                    > There are a lot of Grahams. Capt. Graham, Seph Graham, Ann Graham, Dr.
                    > Michael Graham, Emaline Graham, Flavious Graham, George Graham, Hope
                    Graham and many
                    > more.
                    > Robert

                  • Sylvia King
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003
                      Sheila, Thanks.

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • vrgfdonna@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 1, 2003
                        Thanks so much, Clay, for the EUSTACE info.
                        Velma