Re: [jacksongenealogy] MESSAGE FROM THE LIST MANAGER

  • marywinn
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 25, 2003
      Richard, Hope your health continues to improve. I, for one, appreciate all
      you do for the list. It is great!
      Regards,
      Mary Winn Anderson
      married to Jim Anderson, a descendant of Horatio Anderson, Jackson Co., also
      descended from families: Prince, Fanning, Morris, Graham, Swaim, and more
      allied families.