MESSAGE FROM THE LIST MANAGER

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2003
      Well, it looks like our nasty unwanted member is at it again. I have
      removed that member. To try to prevent this occuring again, I have
      changed the list from open membership to restricted membership. I
      prefer having membership open but it looks like the unsavry among us
      won't let that continue.

      I will have to personally approve all new list members and I plan to
      be stict on who gets in. If any of you have friends that want to
      join please drop me a note off list to prm@....

      My health is still improving but I will be off line for about a
      week. Hope everything runs smooth. there may still be some nasties
      among us and I will kill their membership if they act up as soon as
      I get back online. Otherwise, try to ignore their insanity and
      continue on with this great list.

      Bests,

      Richard Jackson County ALGENWEB coordinator
    • Helen Bailey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2003
        Richard, Thanks for all you do. As a member of several
        genealogical groups and a couple of other groups as
        well, these people are everywhere. It is a shame that
        freedom means to these people that they can go where
        ever they please and place their smut. I know when I
        have a lot of email here that they have been at it
        again. Thanks again Richard for all you do for the
        group. Hope your health continues to improve as well.

        Helen
        Phil 4:4

        http://sbc.yahoo.com