Young and Rash

  • Bud and Sandy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hi

      I am trying to find connections to theses two families. My ggggrandparents were Thomas Young and Elizabeth "Pricie" Rash Young

      All I know about Elizabeth was that she was called Pricie and that her mother was Sarah Rash of Bellefonte, Jackson Co., Ala. I have no idea of who her father or siblings were. I have a feeling her mothers maiden name might have been Price due to her nickname and also because the name Price has been used as a middle name in their descendents.

      Thomas Young's parents were Matthew and Darcas Young. I have no idea about any of his siblings. Thomas and Elizabeth were found on the 1840 Jackson Co., Ala. census with 1 female under 5, 1 female under 10 and 1 male under 5. I have no idea who the girls were but the boy was my gggrandfather John K. Young b. Nov. 4, 1837 Bellefonte, Jackson Co., Ala. I have'nt found them in 1850 but I did in 1860 in Newton Co., Ark with 5 more children, Sarah, Martin, Frances, E. A. {female} and Eliza C. I also found them on the 1870 and 1880 census for Boone Co., Ark.

      Is there anyone out there who can connect or help me out with my Rash and Young families?

      Sandy
      noordhof@...

    • SHEILA MCCLOUD

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2003
          Hi Sheila,

          No I don't have that book. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated

          Sandy
          noordhof@...
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • SHEILA MCCLOUD
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 29, 2003
            Well, I looked in the book and if I were you I would want to obtain a copy. There are many, many references to the Rash and Young families. Shall I copy some and e-mail to you?

            Bud and Sandy <noordhof@...> wrote:Hi Sheila,

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 29, 2003
              Every time I see this message subject, I think you're going to be discussing my grandchildren who, all eight, are both young and rash.
              Doris

            • Bud and Sandy
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 16 10:09 AM
                Hi Sheila,

                Sorry it took so long to reply back to you. There was an illness in our family and I had to go out of state and help out. Just returned and I am trying to catch up.

                I would love any info you would be willing to share with me. I would also know how I could get this book.

                Thank you for your time and help.

                Sandy
                noordhof@...