SPAM

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6 8:27 AM
      If you leave the group, then they win.

      I'M NOT LEAVING THIS GROUP NO WAY.

      I'm just reporting this stuff the proper authorities, they'll take care of
      this sort.

      You know we are all adults on this group, I'm sure we can be adult enough to
      handle this.

      For that matter take a look in some of the local stores at what's on the
      shelf, I've seen worse and heard worse just form being in and around the public
      for last few years good night Irene just look at what's on TV for that matter.

      I don't like this coming in through my genealogy web site but I'm sure not
      going to cast the blame on the web site for being slammed dunked, it's not the
      genealogy's web site fault we are the group if we do nothing about this if we
      sit back and take no action or leave, then we permit them to take over.
      Take action.

      My self I love this genealogy web site I have learned more and have made new
      friends and have connected with my lost family members no way would I leave
      here.

      In God's Service
      ah-nee-jah-lah-gee Guh-geh-yoo
      Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee
      Patricia Mills
      <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

      Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
      Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
      Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

    • Eugene Summers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6 4:43 PM
        Count me among those hanging in,.....

        Eugene Summers
        Kentucky

        Researching: Summers, Tankersley, Jackson, Bishop, Carson / McCarson,
        Scholes, Hogan, Lewis
        Location: Tennessee, Alabama, N.C.

[...]

        Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FvNolB/TM

        .