reply about my Jesse Pace query

  • JonesStarlight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 7:24 PM
      I posted a query about Jesse Pace a few days ago. I appreciate the two
      Shelton, and Winninger Famillies by Harold and Robert Casey. I was just trying
      to find out more substance about this particular Pace. I have personal
      interviews with people who knew his son (my great grandfather) Solomon Steven Pace,
      but know next to nothing about Jesse. (This book also has very good research
      before this ancestor..Solomon Wininger Pace...William Pace Jr.....William Pace
      Sr...and then some controversy.) All I know about Jesse is his ancestry
      before and after him. He died before he was 35 years old leaving a widow and
      three young children. A list of ancestors is great but I love to get the stories
      that go with the people. thanks chris