Re: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Anal Please!!

  • nblanset@tcac.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
      Dear Rev>

      I concur with your thoughts; the will quit if we don't respond to their smut.

      Norman B.

    • Skysilver2000@charter.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
        unsubscribe

      • zrcb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2003
          Hello
          My name is Charles Boyd and my GGgrandparents were John Boyd and
          Elizabeth. They both died in Scottsboro,Al. My GGgrandfather John Died Nov 1864 and
          my GGgrandmother died in 1860. I am trying to find out if anyone knows where
          they might be buried at. I am also trying to find any relative that might
          have their family bible. When John died in 1864 he left a family bible to my
          Ggrandfather Robert Boyd or his brother William. Sure would appreciate any
          information I could get on this. Also I think this site is meant for Genealogy
          isn't it.
          Why does someone have to act like a pervert and put this other kind of junk
          on it.
          Thank You Chuck