Re: Message 6-04-03 about handjob or blowjob

  • wader820@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      I am on the jacksongenealogy hoping I will find someone with information
      about my Grandmother, Susan Angeline "Angie" born 1879 or 1880 daughter of "Lige"
      Wilson and Susan /Sarah {Stogedill ???} Wilson. They had 3 sons {Ben, Tom and
      Jim} also 2 daughters {Lizzie Jane and my grandmother "Angie"}. Angie married
      John Nelson Gay b. 1836 in Jackson County. He was the son of Samuel Gay and
      Elizabeth Milligan {buried in Old Bellefonte Cemetery}. When I saw the message,
      I thought someone was very Rude and very Inconsiderate and I'm sure that Walt
      Disney IS turning over in his grave. Oh, Angie married John N. Gay in either
      1907 or 1908 supposedly in Jackson County, Alabama. They came to San Saba
      County, Texas. If anyone has any information on either of my Grandparents please
      put it online I would appreciate it very much. Sharon Langham Henson

    • herbert gullatt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Here is your family from the 1880 census at www.familyserach.org :

        Eliga Wilson, Self, age 45 born SC, Farmer, Father born SC, Mother b.???; Sarah E. Wilson Wife age 36 b. AL Father B. KY Mother B. VA; Bemjaman F. Son age 10 AL, SC,AL; Verginia E. Dau age 07 AL,SC,AL, Susan A. Dau age 02 months AL,SC, AL

        Names are spelled as they appear on the census.

        Clay Gullatt