Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest #614

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
      Yahoo.com is part of Disney. Old Walt Disney would really roll over in his
      grave if he saw what was posted on Jacksongenealogy@....
    • vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
        I agree with you. I think he has probably already rolled over several times!
        Disney is doing many things they would not have done when Walt was alive!
        What's more, I'm mad because we haven't heard anything about this from the
        official list person!
        Velma

      • John Moore
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
          Disney has plenty of things to roll over in his grave about, but Yahoo is not one
          of them. Yahoo is an independent company, stock symbol is YHOO.

          Let's get back go our roots work....
          Yahoo.com is part of Disney. Old Walt Disney would really roll over in his
          grave if he saw what was posted on Jacksongenealogy@....

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • zrcb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
            Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for corrrrrecting me about Walt Disney
            owning Yahoo. Chuck