Digest #614

  • patriciafinnell@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
      I totally resent the content of the above digest and the fact that Yahoo
      allows and encourages this type of activity. Please take my name off the list as
      Yahoo won't even tell me what my passwords are so I can disenroll. And to
      think that Disney Studios has stooped to this level!.

      Pat Finnell
    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
        Yahoo.com is part of Disney. Old Walt Disney would really roll over in his
        grave if he saw what was posted on Jacksongenealogy@....
      • vrgfdonna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
          I agree with you. I think he has probably already rolled over several times!
          Disney is doing many things they would not have done when Walt was alive!
          What's more, I'm mad because we haven't heard anything about this from the
          official list person!
          Velma

        • John Moore
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
            Disney has plenty of things to roll over in his grave about, but Yahoo is not one
            of them. Yahoo is an independent company, stock symbol is YHOO.

            Let's get back go our roots work....
            Yahoo.com is part of Disney. Old Walt Disney would really roll over in his
            grave if he saw what was posted on Jacksongenealogy@....

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • zrcb@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 5, 2003
              Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for corrrrrecting me about Walt Disney
              owning Yahoo. Chuck