Looking for: Jesse H. Pace

  • JonesStarlight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      I am looking for someone who has info or pictures of my Pace line.
      Jesse H. Pace born 1865 in Jackson Cty Alabama
      (Son of Solomon Wininger Pace and Nancy
      J.-they lived
      Jackson cty 1860-1880)
      mar. 1882 to Malinda C. Hastings in Jackson
      county,Al
      Three children, Solomon S. Pace b.1883
      Jackson cty
      Sarah Pace b. 1886 in
      Jackson cty
      Lousinda Pace b 1888
      in Jackson cty
      I assume Jesse died sometime between 1887 and 1900
      because
      according to the census Malinda and the kids were
      living with her
      father Reverand Hastings in Jackson County Alabama
      Solomon Steven Pace was my Grandfather. I have pictures of him but none of
      anybody prior. I am also looking to find out what happened to Jessie Hall
      Pace. Does anybody still in the area know some names or addresses I could contact
      to get more info. Thanks