Joseph (James P. RODGERS

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
      Have you checked this one out?

      Viewing records 1-1 of 1 Matches

      Surname Given Name Middle Initial Company Unit Rank -
      Induction Rank - Discharge Notes Allegiance
      Rodgers Joseph P. G 63 Georgia Infantry. Private
      Private Rodgers, James P. Confederate

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
        Yes I have a copy that I got from Washington DC Archives,
        The full records show that this

        Joseph P. Rodgers died.

        63 Georgia Infantry

        Report
        Where captured Kensaw Mt. Ga.
        of prisners of war who have died at camp Douglas Ill. from December 15 to
        December 31, 1864
        captured June 27 1864
        died Dec. 27, 1864
        buried at camp

        In God's Service
        ah-nee-jah-lah-gee Guh-geh-yoo
        Goo-hoo-sdee Juhn-dee
        Patricia Mills
        <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

        Researching: Rodgers, Tyner, Sevier, Smith, Short, Lemons, Edge, Price,
        Burgess, Morrow, Mahan
        Location: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, N.C., S.C., Kentucky

      • herbert gullatt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
          In the Civil War there are 4 Joseph Rodgers listed in GA, 2 in AL and 2 in TN since some from Jackson Co. served in TN units, no middle initial.

          Clay Gullatt

        • pjacobs16@attbi.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
            Does your genealogy include a Melanie Brande Clay? Married to Thomas Robinson
            Born London, England?

            Patsy Robinson-Jacobs