Is this a handjob or a blowjob?

  • slutty_beaver_6911
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
      Does your woman mistake a handjob for a blowjob and give you lousy head with no wet mouth action?
      When I need a woman that sucks cock like a pro I go here.

      http://www.casualsexads.net/landing.asp?afl=NYHO
    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
        Somebody doesn't check out there email groups. Thought this site was meant
        for Genealogy. Hey Yahoo
      • Denise
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
          I thought this kinda stuff didn't get threw here..remove me frm the list
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
            and to think..I got yelled at for telling everyone about the virus someone
            sent me...and was trying to spare everyones computers...and this guy gets in
            here with this...hmmmm..something is really wrong..Denise