Davis and Story

  • myopicme2001
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 8:07 PM
      I am trying to find the parents of g-g-g grandmother, Sarah Story.
      She died in 1883 and is buried in the old Davistown cemetery between
      Section and Macedonia. She was married to Enoch Story. Their
      marriage record lists her maiden name as "Veech", but there are
      family stories that she lived with/was related to some of the Davis'
      of Davistown. Can anyone help?