FANNING REUNION, JUNE 21, 2003

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003
      This is to let everyone know about the FANNING REUNION to be held June 21, 2003 ay the Old Boons Hill School. Check newspaper for details before June 21st. Everyone is invited to come and enjoy family, friends and relatives we've never seen before.

      We have a few Volumes of "AND THEN ALONG CAME THE FANNINGS" Volume One printed in year 2000 which covers children of Middleton (1765 VA) & Delphia Ann (Moore) Fanning: James (1788) and Mary; Benjamin Fanning 1794-1870) & Mahala (White) Fanning 2nd wife Julia (Yarbrough) Fanning; Middleton Fanning, Jr. (1796-1861) & Rachel (Harper) Fanning. 237 page, first name index. If someone wants a copy please get in touch with us immediately.

      Volume Two will be published by June 15. This finishes up the children & descendants of Middleton & Delphia Ann (Moore) Fanning; William Fanning (1798-1879) & Jane "Jinsa" (Terry) Fanning; Thomas (1800-) & Sarah "Sallie" (Doak) Fanning; Sarah (Fanning) Hill (1808-1888()& Richard Hill; Martha Jane (Fanning Graham (1811-1894 & Rev. Jesse Graham. Anyone needing a copy should let me know immediately.
      Thanks