Native American Alabama Chat......

  • Jean Brandau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Dear List mates:

      You're invited to come to our Monday night chats for one hour starting at 9
      pm Eastern; 8 pm Central. The first half of this week's chat will highlight
      Native American/Indian Heritage in Alabama.

      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm

      Chat transcripts are found here:

      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      If you need instructions or would like a weekly reminder, just send me an
      email. Hope to see you Monday!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...