RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re:Helen Bailey

  • Helen Bailey
    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2003
      Bill,

      Bailey is my married name and as I have just really
      started this I don't have too much on that side yet.
      My Aunt had done some work on my side of the family so
      I had a head start on that one. Also getting my
      husband to help by giving information is like having
      root canal work done on your mouth. I think though
      that most of his relations stayed here in Alabama. If
      I find out differently along the way I will let you
      know.

      Helen Bailey

      --- Bill Bullard <bjbullard@...> wrote:
      > Helen, did any of the Bailey family travel west to
      > Western Oklahoma and the
      > Texas Panhandle?
      >
      > Bill Bullard

      Austin-Brooks-Ferguson-Henderson-Mahaffey-Woodard-Aday
      > > in AL,SC,NC,TN,VA

      Cook-Gerstner-Bepler-Trenary-Petrie-Barclay-Drury-Poorman-Werner-Barr
      > > in
      > > PA,VA

      > > removed]

      > http://search.yahoo.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Bill Bullard
      Message 2 of 11 , May 3, 2003
        I understand the root canal work. If you run across something keep me in
        mind.

        My wife had Crenshaw ancestors in Madison Co AL in 1850 near some of my
        Branum line that married into the Maples Family.

        In Jackson Co AL I had Garland, Chapman, and Riley ancestors.

        Good luck researching and enjoy the journey!

        Bill Bullard
        Bailey is my married name and as I have just really
        started this I don't have too much on that side yet.
        My Aunt had done some work on my side of the family so
        I had a head start on that one. Also getting my
        husband to help by giving information is like having
        root canal work done on your mouth. I think though
        that most of his relations stayed here in Alabama. If
        I find out differently along the way I will let you
        know.

        Helen Bailey

        --- Bill Bullard <bjbullard@...> wrote:
        > Helen, did any of the Bailey family travel west to
        > Western Oklahoma and the
        > Texas Panhandle?
        >
        > Bill Bullard

        http://search.yahoo.com