Bell and Allinder families

  • Tom and Shelby Chidester
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Good morning,
      I am searching for information on the Bell and Allinder families of Jackson County during the early to mid 1800's as well as in the late 1800's. My great-great grandpa was Elijah Robert Bell who married Eliza Ann Allinder in 1859. We are wondering if maybe there are still some relatives still in Jackson county. Elijah and his brothers William and Joseph all lived in that area. Many of the Bells and Allinders married besides my own gggrandparents. Thank you for any help. I think we heard that Elijah is buried in the Hopewell Sadler Cemetary, but that is all we know we don't know when he died. Thank you for any help. Amanda