Re: Morris

  • MaryWinn@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 1999
      Hello Darlene, thanks for checking for me. My Rev. Geo Clinton Morris
      married Alcie Jane Swaim. There very possibly could be a connection though
      because it is very possible they came from North Carolina. I wish I could
      find out.

      Perhaps your cousin has the answer. My husband's people (Anderson/Morris)
      have been right in that area since the early 1800s. His mother still lives
      in the area-Huntland, TN which is right there too.
      Regards
      Mary Winn Anderson