Merle Mackey of Scottsboro

  • AustinART@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 12:05 PM
      I need to find the email address of a Merle Mackey of Scottsboro who sumitted
      some Anderson genealogies to the Heritage of Jackson Co, AL book.

      Does anyone know her?

      If so, please ask her to get in touch with me about her families.

      Thanks,

      Helen Austin
      of Decatur

      256-350-2787

      email to AustinART@...
      Austin-Brooks-Ferguson-Henderson-Mahaffey-Woodard-Aday in AL,SC,NC,TN,VA
      Cook-Gerstner-Bepler-Trenary-Petrie-Barclay-Drury-Poorman-Werner-Barr in
      PA,VA