Anderson families of Jackson Co, AL

  • AustinART@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 12:02 PM
      I have been searching the ANDERSON families of Estillfork, Jackson Co, AL and
      have this:

      George A. Anderson b 1902 son of

      Andrew J. Anderson b 1873 d 1951 son of

      William G. Anderson b 1830 NC son of

      Horatio Anderson b 1804 Buncombe Co, NC son of

      George W. Anderson b 1760-1770 NJ of Big Ivy Creek, Buncombe, NC d Jackson,AL

      a son of

      James Anderson b 1740/1750 Ireland, a res of NJ, DEL, NC died about 1814 Big
      Ivy Creek, Buncombe now Madison Co, NC

      Andersons of Ireland, unknown

      Andersons of Scotland, unknown

      ---------------------

      I need help to fill in the blanks of family groups, especially for the
      Andersons of Jackson Co, AL before the 1850 census.

      I need more data on the first George of this county who must have arrived
      before 1830 and appears on the 1830 and 1840 census with many sons and
      daughters.

      wifes name?

      Also, does anyone have a copy of Horatio's widow, Catherines application for
      the Southern Claims Commission after the civil war?

      Thanks, Helen Austin

      email to AustinART@...