HAMILTON/HAMBLETON

  • genseeker66
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      My brick wall in the HAMILTON/HAMBLETON family is Abraham
      HAMBLETON. However, I believe I have found him and his brother
      Benjamin, listed as HAMILTONs in Jackson County in the 1830 Census.
      A possible associated name is BERRY.

      If these are my HAMILTON/HAMBLETONs, they probably arrived about
      1820 and departed sometime around 1835 for Missouri.

      Anyone familiar with the names? Any research recommendations?

      Harry