RE: [jacksongenealogy] HENRY C. SHELTON

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
      Sorry, it should have been in reverse. Robert is the son and is still
      living in Texas.

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 02, 2003 9:03:08 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com

      You should be able to contact Robert CASEY through rcasey.net/authorf.htm
      this is a web site for him and there is a place where you can contact him.
      His mail address is 4705 Elory Lane Austin, Texas 78731

      Harold was his father and he is deceased.

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 10:13:48 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com

      I think Robert has passed on and son Harold still has some of these books.
      Last I heard he lives in Austin, Texas. You can put "SHELTON, WININGER AND
      PACE FAMILIES in a search engine and it should take you to his web site. I
      know he has/had part of this book on his site.