RE: [jacksongenealogy] HENRY C. SHELTON

  • Geri
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
      Regina, Do you have an email address for Harold Casey?

      Geri Beaver

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
        You should be able to contact Robert CASEY through rcasey.net/authorf.htm
        this is a web site for him and there is a place where you can contact him.
        His mail address is 4705 Elory Lane Austin, Texas 78731

        Harold was his father and he is deceased.

> [...]

        > Before her death, there were five generations livings.
        > The funeral was conducted by Rev. Fred McClendon, at the home, last Sunday

        afternoon, in the presence of a large crowd of relatives and friends, and
        she was laid to rest in the Blue Spring Cemetery at Larkinsville, Alabama.

        > I believe Woodley and Sarah were Henry's parents. Sarah was living next
        dorr to Henry in the 1850 census. Woodley is not listed.

        > I went to Boxes Cove Cemetery, but could not find Henry's grave. I do not
        think there is a marker.

        > Went to the Larkinsville cemetery to look for Mary's grave, met one big
        black snake. Needless to say, that was the end of my quest for graves on
        that occasion.

        > Do have some more info on family if you would like to contact me. It is
        very hard to get these Sheltons straight. Would like to compare notes.

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=242398.2790425.4182128.2745044/D=egroupweb/S=17050408
        37:HM/A=1392371/R=0/*http:/www.qksrv.net/click-1247917-10274538?url=http%3A%
        2F%2Fwww.genealogy.com%2Fcpc%2Ftrial14-memb-wft.html%3Fpriority%3D5000203>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=242398.2790425.4182128.2745044/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1392371/rand=224207369>

      • Geri
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
          In your previous email you said that Robert Casey passed on and that Harold
          was his son

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2003
            Sorry, it should have been in reverse. Robert is the son and is still
            living in Texas.

> [...]

            > Before her death, there were five generations livings.
            > The funeral was conducted by Rev. Fred McClendon, at the home, last Sunday

            afternoon, in the presence of a large crowd of relatives and friends, and
            she was laid to rest in the Blue Spring Cemetery at Larkinsville, Alabama.

            > I believe Woodley and Sarah were Henry's parents. Sarah was living next
            dorr to Henry in the 1850 census. Woodley is not listed.

            > I went to Boxes Cove Cemetery, but could not find Henry's grave. I do not
            think there is a marker.

            > Went to the Larkinsville cemetery to look for Mary's grave, met one big
            black snake. Needless to say, that was the end of my quest for graves on
            that occasion.

            > Do have some more info on family if you would like to contact me. It is
            very hard to get these Sheltons straight. Would like to compare notes.

            l/S=:HM/A=1392371/rand=151861632>