Re: [jacksongenealogy] SHELTON, WININGER AND PACE FAMILIES

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 30, 2003
      The Anderson is the Horatio Anderson family of Jackson County in the Estill
      Fork Community, he entered land there Nov. 12, 1853. The Graham family is
      related to Rev. Jesse Graham who married Martha jane Fanning and moved to
      Texas about 1850. They are intermarried, but being related to each other?/
      Don't know. I've never heard of the Graham names you mentioned, they must be
      a lot later.

      Thanks a million, any help is greatly appreciated