NEWTON

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Sandy,
      I noticed you are researching NEWTONS. My great, great, great grandfather
      GRAHAM was James Newton GRAHAM. I know nothing about him but his name. I
      have wondered if his mother could've been a NEWTON. He was probably born in
      about 1800. He brought his family to Jackson Co. sometime between 1831 and
      1854 from Ky.
      Can you tell me a little about your NEWTONS?
      Thanks,
      Velma