RE: [jacksongenealogy] Henry Shelton Thanks

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003
      Paint Rock is in Jackson County. There were SHELTONS in Scottsboro, Jackson
      County at that time also.

      Regina

      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Henry Shelton Thanks

      thanks to all for their help so far in giving me a little more info on Henry
      Clay Shelton.
      thanks a bunch to Regina P. - that 1860 Census from Painted Rock hit the
      nail on the head. The HC Shelton is, indeed, my "people" ...... I'm not
      far enough along in my hobby to quite understand the difference between the
      Painted Rock" and the "Jackson County" census but every little bit helps !!

      Curt Kline, married to a Shelton from Texas via Alabama via Tenn. via ???
      Medford, Oregon

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=233351.2876045.4223503.2848452/D=egroupmai
      l/S=:HM/A=1341247/rand=492264545>