Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Fosters in Jackson Co.

  • herbert gullatt
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2003
      Hal
      1.The Foster you are looking for is Thomas B. Foster b. Feb 1872 d. 18 Feb 1951 m 06 Mar 1892 Fannie Harper b. 13 Mar 1871 d. 19Jan 1938. Children 1920 Jackson Co. AL Census Ernest G. age 20, Erskine B. age 20, Harold T. age 18, Andrew J. age 15, Robert L. age 11, Gordon T. age 09.
      2. Fannie Harper's grandfather Benjamin Harper was brother to my Great-grandmother Malissa Payne Harper Gullatt.
      Clay Gullatt
      "hhf1801 <halfos@...>" <halfos@...> wrote:--- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, herbert gullatt
      <blackcloud27030@y...> wrote:

      > There is a T. T. Foster listed as marrying Louisia Wimberly on 08
      Jan 1879 in the Marriages of Jackson Co. posted on www.algenweb.com
      this maybe you Thomas Foster.

      > Clay Gullatt.

      Clay-

      Thank you for the reply - from what I've been able to find, T.T.'s
      children don't match up. There are several lines of Fosters from the
      area; my guess is they were related, and the common ancestor is T.T's
      father or G-father. Sigh - still looking for that one piece of the
      puzzle...

      Thank you,

      Hal

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT