Thomas Amis Fanning

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Trying to locate anyone who has a copy of a book by Cal Ingram "Descendants Of Thomas Amis Fanning". Need to know if any of you have ever read or have seen this book in a library, etc. I have heard so many quotes from this book but no one seems to have the knowledge on how to find the book. Would appreciate any info at ll on this book or Fanning information as I'm still in the process of doing "And Then Along Came The Fannings " Volume II. All input is welcome.

      Thanks a million
      Jewel