Re: [jacksongenealogy] Gray

  • sromanek
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 15, 2003
      Sorry for the delay in response. This has been a strange year for me in the genealogy sense and other ways too. I wish I recognized some names here, but do not. Thanks for the reply anyway. I appreciate it.

      Sharon Dover Romanek
      Fax:( 305)675-8045.
      e-mail: PRIMARY sromanek@...
      sromanek@...

      Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover,Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams, Edge, Smith, Kirksey, DeMers, Murphy, Allen

      It's 2002 ... Do you know where your G-G-Grandparents are?