Austins in Jackson Co., Al.

  • vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
      Charles Austin,
      Are you a descendant of the AUSTIN Tanyard AUSTINS? Did you have AUSTINS in
      the Civil War? My great grandmother's brother, James Posey PADGETT, wrote a
      letter home during the Civil War. He spoke of Tom and James AUSTIN. I was
      just wondering if they could be yours.
      Velma

    • Charles Edwin Austin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
        Velma,
        I am not familiar with the Tanyard AUSTINs. My people were from Jackson,
        DeKalb Couties, AL, Dade Co, GA, Marion & Bledsoe Co, TN. Many of them went
        to TX 1869-1907.
        Charles Austin
        TennAlaGa
        : Are you a descendant of the AUSTIN Tanyard AUSTINS? Did you have AUSTINS
        in
        : the Civil War? My great grandmother's brother, James Posey PADGETT, wrote
        : letter home during the Civil War. He spoke of Tom and James AUSTIN. I
        was
        : just wondering if they could be yours.
        : Velma
        :
        :
        : [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        :
        :
        :
        :