William Grantlin Green and Rachel Fanning Green

  • f1931me <frances1@tds.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2003
      Trying to find out what happen to my Great grandparents William and
      Rachel Green. William was the son of James and Martha Arnold Green
      and Rachel was the daughter of William Osgood Fanning and Jane Terry
      Fanning.William and Rachel were on the Jackson Co. Census from 1850
      until 1870. They were on the Franklin Co.,Tn.1880 census. After that
      I can't find them anywhere though it was mention in 1885 when his
      Father, James Green's estate was probated that he was a man of age in
      Jonesboro, Tx. I have never been able to locate him anywhere in Tx.
      My Grandmother was Nancy Jane Green daughter of William Grantlin and
      Rachel Fanning Green. She married David Henry Landess, son of Joseph
      Thompson and Amarilda Howell Landess. Would appreciate any help that
      anyone could help me with this brick wall that I've come up against.
      Hope to get a good message soon. Frances Landess Sadler, Centre, Al.