RE: [jacksongenealogy] Paintrock Valley

  • Wayward
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello Mr. Jackson,
      Thank you for your reply. My Grandmother was Vicie Mae Sanders. My
      GGrandfather was Henry Walter Sanders his Father my GGGrandfather was
      Francis Marion Sanders his father my GGGGrandfather was Elijah Greenville
      (Bud) Sanders. I have some info on Elijah but not much would like more and
      would share what i have. I am new to this but i do have some info.

      Thank you
      Steve Turner

      P.S. I live in Jackson County so if i can be of help just ask.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        Was your Francis Marion Sanders born 1847, son of Elijah who was the son of
        Francis and Rachel Saunders/Sanders?

        Ralph Jackson
        Mesa, AZ