Re: [jacksongenealogy] Paintrock Valley

  • Ralph Jackson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Am descendant of Sanders Family in Jackson County. What Sanders are you
      looking for?

      Ralph Jackson
      Mesa, AZ

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
        Hello Mr. Jackson,
        Thank you for your reply. My Grandmother was Vicie Mae Sanders. My
        GGrandfather was Henry Walter Sanders his Father my GGGrandfather was
        Francis Marion Sanders his father my GGGGrandfather was Elijah Greenville
        (Bud) Sanders. I have some info on Elijah but not much would like more and
        would share what i have. I am new to this but i do have some info.

        Thank you
        Steve Turner

        P.S. I live in Jackson County so if i can be of help just ask.

        > COULD YOU TELL SOME OF THE WILLIAMS' THAT YOU ARE
        > LOOKING FOR? MAYBE SOME OF THE MOST RECENT ONES?
        >
        > --- "wayward39 <wayward@...>"
        > <wayward@...> wrote:
        > > Hello i am looking for any info on the early
        > > settlers in paintrock
        > > valley. Area's like Williams Cove and Guess Creek.
        > >
        > > Surnames:
        > >
        > Williams,Taliaferro,Owens,Sanders,Carden,Kirkpatrick,
        > > and
        > > Frazier.
        > >
        > > Thank you
        > > Steve Turner

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ralph Jackson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
          Was your Francis Marion Sanders born 1847, son of Elijah who was the son of
          Francis and Rachel Saunders/Sanders?

          Ralph Jackson
          Mesa, AZ