RE: [jacksongenealogy] Judge W. L. Stephens

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
      Thought you might be interested in these STEPHENS.
      Regina

      THIS CEMETERY IS LOCATED ON CO. RD. 8 IN WOODVILLE JUST ACROSS A SMALL CREEK
      BRIDGE ON THE LEFT OUT IN THE WOODS.

      HETTIE JANE, DAU. OF 10-1-1852 10-9-1854
      W.G. & M.J. STEPHENS

      CHARLEY BENJAMIN, SON OF 1-24-1866 6-24-1869
      W.G. & M.J. STEPHENS

      WILLIAM LAFAYETTE, SON OF 9-17-1857 10-8-1863
      W.G. & M.J. STEPHENS

      W.G. STEPHENS 7-24-1823 5-11-1870

      FRANCIS GURLEY, DAU. OF 9-16-1863 7-28-1901? (BROKEN)
      W.G. & M.J. STEPHENS

      SULLINA, WIFE OF STEPHEN 9-23-1833 3-1-1908
      F. KENNAMORE (SP. KENNAMORE)

      STEPHEN E. KENNAMORE 4-26-1826 9-19-1870

      THERE ARE MANY UNMARKED GRAVES AND GRAVES WITH ROCKS ONLY.

      THIS CEMETERY IS VERY GROWN UP AND NOT TAKEN CARE OF AT ALL.

      TRANSCRIBED BY JANE & RANDY NICHOLS JULY 11, 1999.