Paintrock Valley

  • wayward39 <wayward@direcway.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello i am looking for any info on the early settlers in paintrock
      valley. Area's like Williams Cove and Guess Creek.

      Surnames: Williams,Taliaferro,Owens,Sanders,Carden,Kirkpatrick, and
      Frazier.

      Thank you
      Steve Turner
    • debbie gibbs
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
        COULD YOU TELL SOME OF THE WILLIAMS' THAT YOU ARE
        LOOKING FOR? MAYBE SOME OF THE MOST RECENT ONES?

        --- "wayward39 <wayward@...>"
        <wayward@...> wrote:
        > Hello i am looking for any info on the early
        > settlers in paintrock
        > valley. Area's like Williams Cove and Guess Creek.
        >
        > Surnames:

        Williams,Taliaferro,Owens,Sanders,Carden,Kirkpatrick,
        > and
        > Frazier.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Steve Turner

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Ralph Jackson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
          Am descendant of Sanders Family in Jackson County. What Sanders are you
          looking for?

          Ralph Jackson
          Mesa, AZ

          > COULD YOU TELL SOME OF THE WILLIAMS' THAT YOU ARE
          > LOOKING FOR? MAYBE SOME OF THE MOST RECENT ONES?
          >
          > --- "wayward39 <wayward@...>"
          > <wayward@...> wrote:
          > > Hello i am looking for any info on the early
          > > settlers in paintrock
          > > valley. Area's like Williams Cove and Guess Creek.
          > >
          > > Surnames:
          > >
          > Williams,Taliaferro,Owens,Sanders,Carden,Kirkpatrick,
          > > and
          > > Frazier.
          > >
          > > Thank you
          > > Steve Turner

        • Wayward
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
            Hello Mr. Jackson,
            Thank you for your reply. My Grandmother was Vicie Mae Sanders. My
            GGrandfather was Henry Walter Sanders his Father my GGGrandfather was
            Francis Marion Sanders his father my GGGGrandfather was Elijah Greenville
            (Bud) Sanders. I have some info on Elijah but not much would like more and
            would share what i have. I am new to this but i do have some info.

            Thank you
            Steve Turner

            P.S. I live in Jackson County so if i can be of help just ask.

            > COULD YOU TELL SOME OF THE WILLIAMS' THAT YOU ARE
            > LOOKING FOR? MAYBE SOME OF THE MOST RECENT ONES?
            >
            > --- "wayward39 <wayward@...>"
            > <wayward@...> wrote:
            > > Hello i am looking for any info on the early
            > > settlers in paintrock
            > > valley. Area's like Williams Cove and Guess Creek.
            > >
            > > Surnames:
            > >
            > Williams,Taliaferro,Owens,Sanders,Carden,Kirkpatrick,
            > > and
            > > Frazier.
            > >
            > > Thank you
            > > Steve Turner

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Ralph Jackson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
              Was your Francis Marion Sanders born 1847, son of Elijah who was the son of
              Francis and Rachel Saunders/Sanders?

              Ralph Jackson
              Mesa, AZ