Re: [jacksongenealogy] (no subject)

  • herbert gullatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2002
      There is no Sam Steele listed on 1900 census for Jackson Co.AL However a Samuel Steele b. 1869 in listed on the 1880 census in Beat 9 Jackson Co. AL. Father's name John Steele. Possibly your Sam Steele's father and grandfather. You can find the 1880 census on familysearch.org website.
      Clay Gullatt
      Kathy Steele <cheetahsoul@...> wrote:
      I am looking for my grandfather Sam Steele, born 1890 in Bass Station, his Father's name is also Sam Steele (wife is Lucinda).
      Thank You,
      Kathy Steele
      herbert gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      Yes, I do who do want looked up?