RE: [jacksongenealogy] Garland, Riley, Chapman, King

  • Bill Bullard
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
      Ralph,

      It seems we have the same ancestors except he is my 3rd great grandfather. I
      do not know Margaret's maiden name though.

      They had a son, Joseph Jr., that married Eth Malinda ________ . Do you know
      her maiden name? I know that she is buried in Golden, Texas and according to
      the 1900 census her father was born in Ireland. I descended through their
      daughter Charlotte Morgan Garland that married Harrison Chapman and they had
      a daughter named Mollie that married William Richard Branum and their
      daughter Mattie Fay is my mother.

      I will be glad to share any of the information that I have.

      Bill Bullard
      Canyon, Texas