Re: [jacksongenealogy] Snake in the house

  • Sherrie Wood
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      Good Morning Patricia,

      I know where you are coming from--it is a terrible feeling to know that a
      snake might crawl over your face as you sleep. This is not the most
      appealing solution, but it worked for me. Put mothballs in all but one room
      in your house--in the room without mothballs--place a white mouse in one of
      those exercise balls for hamsters. You have to let the hunter in you come
      out and watch this ball. The snake will come and try to get at the mouse.
      You can then kill the snake or catch & release, whatever you choose and the
      mouse will still be safe. Let me know how this worked for you.
      Sherrie Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        Please answer any off subject posts by private email reply only. We all care
        about each other on the list, but with as many members as we have, off
        subject posts can quickly get out of hand. Please do not answer this post on
        the list , but if anyone has any comments, email me privately at
        prm@....

        Thanks you all for being a good group to work with.

        Best,

        Richard
      • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          WOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDES, I THINK I'LL TRY THIS.
          MY HUSBANDS AGREES HE THINKS THIS JUST MIGHT WORK.
          THANK YOU SO MUCH.