Snake in the house

  • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
      Thank you so much for all the good advice and prayers.
      It's so comforting to know I have so many, many genealogy friends who truly
      care and are so concerned.
      Thank you and may God Bless all of you richly.

      In God's Service
      Patricia Mills
      <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

    • Sherrie Wood
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
        Good Morning Patricia,

        I know where you are coming from--it is a terrible feeling to know that a
        snake might crawl over your face as you sleep. This is not the most
        appealing solution, but it worked for me. Put mothballs in all but one room
        in your house--in the room without mothballs--place a white mouse in one of
        those exercise balls for hamsters. You have to let the hunter in you come
        out and watch this ball. The snake will come and try to get at the mouse.
        You can then kill the snake or catch & release, whatever you choose and the
        mouse will still be safe. Let me know how this worked for you.
        Sherrie Wood
        > Thank you so much for all the good advice and prayers.
        > It's so comforting to know I have so many, many genealogy friends who
        truly
        > care and are so concerned.
        > Thank you and may God Bless all of you richly.
        >
        > In God's Service
        > Patricia Mills
        > <A HREF="cherokeeindain@...">cherokeeindian77@...</A>

      • Richard Matthews
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
          Please answer any off subject posts by private email reply only. We all care
          about each other on the list, but with as many members as we have, off
          subject posts can quickly get out of hand. Please do not answer this post on
          the list , but if anyone has any comments, email me privately at
          prm@....

          Thanks you all for being a good group to work with.

          Best,

          Richard
        • cherokeeindian77@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2002
            WOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDES, I THINK I'LL TRY THIS.
            MY HUSBANDS AGREES HE THINKS THIS JUST MIGHT WORK.
            THANK YOU SO MUCH.