RE: [jacksongenealogy] Skelton, Shankle or Rinkle.

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hello Randy,

      There is a local man, he may no longer be living, named Mark Scott Skelton,
      who I believe was named because of the Scott/Skelton family connection. If
      you will write Ann Chambliss, I think she can tell you about the connection.
      abc123@.... I could be mistaken but I think that connection
      exist.

      Richard

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002