Re: [jacksongenealogy] Skelton, Shankle or Rinkle.

  • hwj
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      Shankle and Skelton are still in the Scottsboro Phone book. Got a name that
      your looking for?
      My neighbor was a Skelton . Comes from a Robert Houston Skelton who came
      here from South Carolina I think.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hello Randy,

        There is a local man, he may no longer be living, named Mark Scott Skelton,
        who I believe was named because of the Scott/Skelton family connection. If
        you will write Ann Chambliss, I think she can tell you about the connection.
        abc123@.... I could be mistaken but I think that connection
        exist.

        Richard

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002