RE: [jacksongenealogy] Skelton, Shankle or Rinkle.

  • Randy Herbon
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      Richard,

      Thanks for the link. I had not seen any connection between the
      Skeltons and the Scotts before. There is a book that I got many years
      ago on the Skeltons, and I dont remember seeing that connection. Any
      place you know wher I can document the link between the families.

      Thanks,
      Randy

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
        Shankle and Skelton are still in the Scottsboro Phone book. Got a name that
        your looking for?
        My neighbor was a Skelton . Comes from a Robert Houston Skelton who came
        here from South Carolina I think.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          Hello Randy,

          There is a local man, he may no longer be living, named Mark Scott Skelton,
          who I believe was named because of the Scott/Skelton family connection. If
          you will write Ann Chambliss, I think she can tell you about the connection.
          abc123@.... I could be mistaken but I think that connection
          exist.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
            Please unsubscribe me.