RE: [jacksongenealogy] Skelton, Shankle or Rinkle.

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      We have Skeltons and Shankles, but I know of no Rinkles.

      See Skeltons here
      http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgiqa.dll?SR=&MEM=1&LNK=3%3A154&F=&L=skelton&
      T=scottsboro&S=AL&Search.x=18&Search.y=11

      See Shankles here
      http://www.switchboard.com/bin/cgiqa.dll?SR=&MEM=1&LNK=3%3A154&F=&L=shankles
      &T=scottsboro&S=AL&Search.x=22&Search.y=8

      The Skeltons are related to the Scotts who founded Scottsboro.

      Richard

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          Shankle and Skelton are still in the Scottsboro Phone book. Got a name that
          your looking for?
          My neighbor was a Skelton . Comes from a Robert Houston Skelton who came
          here from South Carolina I think.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
            Hello Randy,

            There is a local man, he may no longer be living, named Mark Scott Skelton,
            who I believe was named because of the Scott/Skelton family connection. If
            you will write Ann Chambliss, I think she can tell you about the connection.
            abc123@.... I could be mistaken but I think that connection
            exist.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
              Please unsubscribe me.