Inventory and Settlement of the Estate of John Gullatt/Gullet deceased 1753

  • herbert gullatt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
      Received today from Maryland State Archives the Inventory and Settlement of the Estate of John Gullatt/Gullet deceased 1753 of Cecil County MD. He was the father of Peter Gullatt b. 17 Jun 1740. Peter Gullatt was the father of John Gullatt b. about 1780 d. 1824 who m. Manerva Catherine Yancy (Mitchell?) and moved to Jackson County AL about 1814 with his family after first moving to GA. Any of the Gullatt researchers who would like copies please contact me. Attached is a .jpg of the final distribution of his estate.

      Clay Gullatt

    • Earl T. Reed
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
        Herbert,
        A member of my Scottsboro High class of 1961 was Betty Jean Gullatt. Is
        there any relation?
        Earl Reed
        Dayton, TN

        > Received today from Maryland State Archives the Inventory and Settlement
        of the Estate of John Gullatt/Gullet deceased 1753 of Cecil County MD. He
        was the father of Peter Gullatt b. 17 Jun 1740. Peter Gullatt was the father
        of John Gullatt b. about 1780 d. 1824 who m. Manerva Catherine Yancy
        (Mitchell?) and moved to Jackson County AL about 1814 with his family after
        first moving to GA. Any of the Gullatt researchers who would like copies
        please contact me. Attached is a .jpg of the final distribution of his
        estate.

        > Clay Gullatt

      • herbert gullatt

          > Received today from Maryland State Archives the Inventory and Settlement
          of the Estate of John Gullatt/Gullet deceased 1753 of Cecil County MD. He
          was the father of Peter Gullatt b. 17 Jun 1740. Peter Gullatt was the father
          of John Gullatt b. about 1780 d. 1824 who m. Manerva Catherine Yancy
          (Mitchell?) and moved to Jackson County AL about 1814 with his family after
          first moving to GA. Any of the Gullatt researchers who would like copies
          please contact me. Attached is a .jpg of the final distribution of his
          estate.

          > Clay Gullatt

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Earl T. Reed
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
            Sounds like quite a crew. I used to say facetiously that taking all the
            Reeds out of Jackson County would reduce the population considerably.
            We Jackson Countians are really scattered. Marvin Tucker, former citizen of
            Limrock, wrote a description of the town during the 1930s. Some of us get
            to come home at retirement. We are still considering what will be the move
            when I retire from Bryan College. Jackson Co is very beautiful and
            relatively untouched.

            Earl Reed

            Reed" <etreed@...> wrote:Herbert,

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/