RE: [jacksongenealogy] RUSSELL

  • joyce keef
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2002
      iam trying to find out about my dad , people, my dad
      was william issac bailey, his dad was robert c. bailey
      , his mom and dad was william bailey and his wife was
      mchaila matchen. my dad mother was mattie elizabeth
      bailey and her dad ws wr hale or william robert hale
      his wife was mary cunnigham this is the only
      information that i have , except that they reside
      aroung fackler,al my dad was raised at hollywood al.
      the hale resided around the paint rock valley. if any
      one has any information please email me . thank for
      you help. joyce keef

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com